Thursday 21 February 2013

NEW Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Polishes

I couldn't resist picking these up when they appeared in Superdrug the other day, especially becasue they were on special offer 2 for £6 (they're £3.99 each).  I've posted previously about how much I love the other Gelly Hi-Shines for stamping so I am really hoping these ones will be similar.
 
This batch are paler colours which might mean they aren't so suitable for stamping, I'll report back as soon as I've tested them out.  Now on to the polish!
 
 
There are 4 new colours; Dragon Fruit, a pale pink with a very slight hidden shimmer to it, Lychee, a soft beige nude shade, Greenberry, a bright aqua turquoise colour and Papaya which is a bright peachy coral with a very slightly neon hint to it, all very spring suitable shades.

 
Of the bunch I am initially most drawn to Lychee, I love a good nude and this one looks like it could be lovely on so I think it'll be the first to be tested as a full manicure, I can't imagine this one is going to be much cop for stamping with being so pale.

 
I'm going to try stamping with these as soon as possible so check back for a report on whether they live up to the initial selection in that sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment