Wednesday 13 February 2013

Barry M - Glitter Topper

 
Today's polish is still Color Club Ulterior Motive but with the addition of 3 coats of Barry M's LE Christmas 2012 glitter top coat, catchy name, huh? ;)
 
 
It's a clear based top coat with two sizes of blue, green and pink glitter through it, coverage is pretty good, I could have got away with 2 coats but I wanted to add a few more pieces so plumped for 3 in these photos.

 
I think the glitter really compliments to bright pink polish well.

 
Today is also the British Nail Blogger InLinkz day, check out what they're all been up to below!

4 comments:

  1. Great combo! I have both of these polishes so will have to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh thank you, I've been struggling to match my Barry M LE Chrimbo polish with another colour - a great choice:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Topcoat glitter I have that too but not swatched it yet beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete