Sunday 10 February 2013

China Glaze Cirque du Soleil Worlds Away Collection Picks

Ever since I saw the first promo pictures of this collection I knew there was one polish I HAD to have, It's a Trap-eze.  It's a Trap-eze is a milky jelly white colour packed full of multicoloured glitter pieces in various sizes, it's very similar to a lot of Indie Brands polishes, here's a bottle shot to show you what enticed me to check out the collection:
 
 
While I was looking at swatches I also fell for the gorgeous glittery green foil, Running in Circles, so I decided to grab it too:



None of the other polishes in the collection really appealed to me so I decided to be good and stop at the two that I really loved.  I ordered them from BeautyZone2007 on eBay.
 
 
Here are a couple of very quick swatches of the colours, hopefully I'll have full manicures of them both to post very soon, I can't wait to try them out.

 
Have you ordered any colours from the Cirque du Soleil Collection?



1 comment:

  1. Yes it's a trap-eze is a fabulous polish! The colours are gorgeous and it's a great formula. I also got the other glitters, whirled away and get carried away, both are OK but not quite as nice as I'd hoped!

    ReplyDelete