Wednesday 20 February 2013

China Glaze - Hologlam - Strap on your Moonboots

 
Today I have one of the new China Glaze Hologlam polishes to show you, I mentioned the two I bought previously here, this post features the blue one; Strap on your Moonboots.
 
 
I really like this polish, although it's not a very holographic look like the OMG collection it is pretty and you can definitely see the holographic element of the polish, especially under fluorescent lighting.

 
What I also like is that even in dull natural lighting the polish is a great colour, it's a sort of steely silvery blue, reminiscent of denim.


 
So even when the full holographic goodness isn't showing it's still a really nice colour to wear.

 
In bright light the polish looks like a royal blue holo, very pretty!

 
Due to it being February in Scotland I can't comment on how it looks in direct sunlight, we haven't had direct sunlight up here for about 6 months! ;)  But if the look under artificial lights is anything to go by I think this one might be a winner in the real sunshine!

1 comment: