Thursday 28 February 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Dragon Fruit

I didn't actually mean to swatch all the new Gelly Hi-Shines one after the other but laziness got the better of me and they were what was close to hand when I was hunting for something to throw on last night, so today I have Dragon Fruit to show you.  You've already seen Greenberry, Papaya and Lychee over the last week or so.
 
 
Dragon Fruit applied very nicely, as all the polishes in the Gelly line do, these pictures are 3 coats as I felt it still looked a little streaky with just two.

 
The colour is a sugary Barbie pink with a hidden shimmer, in most lights the shimmer is very hidden and Dragon Fruit just looks like a flat colour.

 
You can almost see the shimmer peeking through in the photo below, it's really not very apparent in real life though which is a bit of a shame as it would be a pretty addition to the Gelly line.

 
Overall Dragon Fruit would not be on my must have list colour wise, it isn't anything new or different but it does apply nicely and it's subtle effect when stamping could come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment