Sunday 24 March 2013

W7 Suede Effects

When I saw these beauties on Claire's blog, nuthin but a nail thing, I knew I had to have them.  I decided to check out my trusty supplier of W7, Nail Polish Direct, and sure enough they had the polishes for just £1.95 each!
 
There are 6 colours in the collection; pink, mauve, aqua, night, silver and golden.  I decided to be good and just order 4, here they are:
 
 
I am now lamenting the fact I didn't order golden as well.
 
As you can see from the little swatches below the polish has a sort of shimmer effect to it although they dry matte on the nail, which is what gives them the suede effect.
 
 
I can't wait to try these out.  The formula seems pretty thick so they might even stamp which would be an added extra.  Check back soon for swatches!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment