Monday 25 November 2013

Superdrug - Vitamin E - Hot Cloth Cleanser

I've talked about my love of hot cloth cleansers before and I've been using a few recently including the original (and in my opinion best) Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, the original version of this stuff is pretty much my favourite hot cloth cleanser and on my Christmas list for this year.  I've also tried, and blogged about, Superdrug's Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser and Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser

I've read quite a bit online about Superdrug's Vitamin E version so I decided to pick it up and give it a go while I wait for my new batch of C&P to arrive at Christmas.
 
Here's how it looks in it's box:
 
 
As well as the cleanser itself you also get a muslin cloth for wiping it off with.  All these hot cloth cleansers work in a similar way; you apply them to your skin, rub them in a bit and then wipe off with a muslin cloth soaked in warm water.
 
The Vitamin E version is a nice thick luxurious feeling cream cleanser and smells absolutely amazing which wins points with me straight out the box.

 
It feels lovely on my skin too, rich and thick and smooth and it's super easy to massage all round your face.  After using it my skin felt good, smooth and moisturised and not at all irritated and the smell really is gorgeous.
 
I'm pleased with how this product works, it seemed to make short work of my make up and feels lovely on my skin.  Given the choice I think I would still plump for the Liz Earle version if I had to stick to one but from first impressions I think I'll be happy and enjoy using this budget version until Santa delivers it.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment