Sunday 17 November 2013

Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate

I'd heard quite a lot about Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate online so I recently popped into the pop up shop they have in Princes Square Glasgow to have a look at it in person.  The very kind assistant gave me a sample to try and I have been using it for the last 10 days or so.
 
Before I give you my opinion here's what Khiels have to say about it:
 
The elixir works all night to replenish the skin with moisture and leave younger-looking. skin by morning. Enriched with a blend of naturally derived ingredients including Squalane, Evening Primrose, and a blend of essential oils.

This readily absorbed elixir helps the skin to recover radiance by morning, with skin feeling smoother and softer. Enriched with Squalane, Evening Primrose Oil, Omega-6 Fatty Acids and Essential Oils including Lavender, our formula provides a boost of intensive moisture to dehydrated skin. The formula instantly penetrates the skin surface to help replenish it with moisture. Our concentrate is designed to work at night; with skin hydrated, supple and soft, rest assured you can say goodnight to a tired-looking complexion.
 
 
 
 
I've used oils on my skin before and liked them so I wasn't worried about the fact that the Khiels was an oily formulation but even I was surprised by just how nice it felt on my skin, although it's oily it's a dry sort of oil which sinks in really fast and doesn't leave you looking like you've put oil onto your skin.  It also smells divine!

 
You only have to apply a few drops (Khiels say 2-3, I use 4 or 5) to your hands rub them together and then pat on your face but the difference I have noticed has been amazing.  My skin feels lovely and smooth and moisturised on waking the next day and it looks better too; brighter and more radiant.  Another added bonus I have found is that it seems to heal up any blemishes I have faster than usual and seems to make them less liable to leave red marks or scars.
 
All in it's a bit of a wonder product for me.  It retails at £36 for a 30ml bottle but considering how little you use each application and how lovely it's left my skin feeling I think it's well worth the money.  I've also found Khiels to be very helpful and generous with samples so it's worth popping in to speak to someone if you're not sure whether it's the sort of thing for you but you'd like to try it. Definitely one for the Christmas list if you want to give your skin a boost this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment