Saturday 23 November 2013

Sparkly Haul - Part 2

There is only one person to blame for this mini sparkly haul and that's Claire from Nuthin' but a nail thing.  Her recent post on the best of all the textured polishes, along with her lovely photos, meant that I had to add a few more to my collection, that combined with Superdrug having a 3 for 2 on all cosmetics at the moment meant that I came away with these three pretties:
 
 
Barry M Nail Effect Textured Nail Polish in Lady
2True Sequins in Naomi
Maybelline Brocades in Rosy Rosettes
 
Lady is a second attempt to get a white textured polish which I like, I really didn't get on with Celestial Pearl, the very similar looking polish from Seventeen, so I am hoping I'll like Barry's version better.
 
Rosy Rosettes looked so lovely in Claire's pictures that I couldn't resist and I thought it might go with an outfit I am wearing to a wedding soon so that was all the excuse I needed to buy it, plus it'll be lovely over Christmas for a festive manicure.
 
Naomi is just pretty, and reminded me of a friend who recently passed away so it seemed like a perfect choice for my third polish to complete the trio.


4 comments:

  1. Excited to see the Barry M one - one of my colleagues at work has a rimmel? White sparkly one - looked pretty cute! Thinking these would be great for Christmas time snow nails xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my thinking too, I have the Seventeen one but I am hoping this ones goes on a bit better.

      Delete
  2. I've just bought that Maybelline one too after seeing Claire's swatches, can't wait to wear it, it looks stunning!
    I have that Barry M one too, I find it works better over a white base-coat :-) x

    ReplyDelete