Friday 15 November 2013

Rainbow Ripple Progress

A few quick photos of my progress with the rainbow ripple blanket.
 
 
I'm pleased with how this is coming along, I've crocheted 25 rows so far which means I am on to my second run through the rainbow. 

 
It's hard to tell at the moment but I think the balance of colours is pretty good, roughly even hot and cool shades which is what I was aiming for - it's definitely bright enough...

 
The one thing I am not 100% happy with is how many colours I have used, I wonder if it might have looked better with fewer shades and more rainbow repeats?
 
I think it's the sort of blanket which needs to be worked up fully before I can decide, it's hard to get an idea of how it will look with the repeating rainbow pattern until I have worked a good few more rows.


No comments:

Post a Comment