Friday 1 November 2013

Halloween Skittles

I decided to use the Bundle Monster Holiday Collection to do another Halloween manicure, this time a mixture of stamped images over orange and white base nails (Sinful Snow Me White & Bary M Gelly in Satsuma) stamped with more Satsuma and black and white nail art pens.
 
 
Although I'm not 100% pleased with how the manicure turned out (or the state of my nails at the moment) I do love the images from these stamping plates, so far the Holiday Collection has been great and there's pretty much something in there for every occasion.

 
As with all the Bundle Monster plates the images transfer really well and are super easy to work with so if you're thinking ahead to Thanksgiving manicures, or Christmas I'd definitely say give these a shot, they're up to the usual BM standard and a great selection of images.



No comments:

Post a Comment