Tuesday 5 November 2013

Rainbow Ripple Progress

I finally decided on a definite order for my rainbow and started work on the blanket.
 
 
I've had some assistance and supervision...

 
...and so far it's going well, I think having previously done a smaller version of the ripple blanket I have a good grasp of the pattern so I find it quite therapeutic to work away at it without having to think too much, it's working up fairly quickly and I'm pretty pleased with the size of it - it's wide enough to cover my lap but not so wide that there's loads of extra to scrunch up and get in the way.

 
I'm still not 100% on the colours, I am beginning to wonder if less might have been more and I've tried to cram too many different shades in but I'm fairly determined to carry on and see how it goes, it's certainly very bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment