Monday 11 November 2013

Barry M - Countess

After yesterday's textured disappointment I decided to try another textured polish from a different brand, this time Barry M's Countess, a dark burgundy polish from the recent Royal themed collection.
 
 
This polish is much more like the Kiko Sugar Mat Collection which I love.  It applies nice and evenly and it totally opaque in two relatively thin coats.

 
Countess is a gorgeous dark purple wine colour shot through with gold and red glitter which give it a gorgeous shimmer, particularly in bright artificial lights.

 
Countess reminds me a lot of Kiko 645 from the Sugar Mat range although it's a slightly darker more purple black leaning shade than the Kiko.






2 comments:

  1. Love this, I have this too and its just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this collection! Have been rocking the shade majestic and its so darn pretty and sparkly and perfect! Just bought this shade to try

    ReplyDelete