Thursday 10 October 2013

Models Own - Velvet Goth - Amethyst

Today I have the other polish I chose from Models Own's Velvet Goth collection, Amethyst.  These pictures are all two coats with a top coat.

Yet again I wasn't that impressed with the matte finish of this polish, I like it MUCH better with a nice shiny finish thanks to some top coat.  It really picks out the glitter and shows off the different shade of the polish.


With topcoat the glitter is super sparkly and really catches the light, I'm obviously just not a matte nails sort of girl (although I make an exception for Kiko Sugar Mats)


I'm tempted to go back and pick up another couple of these polishes, although I wasn'y overly keen when I saw the matte swatches I love these two so much with topcoat that it might be worth giving the rest of the collection a second chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment