Wednesday 9 October 2013

Models Own - Velvet Goth - Absinthe

I couldn't wait to try out my Velvet Goth polishes from Models Own so I started off with Absinthe, the green glitter.  These pictures are all two coats.


Now, firstly, I have to point out the obvious.  These nails aren't the matte glitter effect promised by Models Own.  In fact when I applied the polish and allowed it to dry I wasn't very impressed at all, I didn't like the dull matte finish to the glitter so I decided to top coat them.


And I'm REALLY glad I did, I love this polish with a top coat, it's super sparkly and glam.


The goth element isn't lost with a top coat, you just get a more sparkly sort of gothic look. ;)


I can't see me ever wearing this polish matte, it just didn't appeal to me that way but with it's full sparkle on show it'll definitely get another outing soon.


1 comment: