Monday 7 October 2013

Models Own - Velvet Goth - Absinthe & Amethyst

I was undecided about buying any of this new range from Models Own but while Boots had it's buy one get one half price deal on I caved in and picked up a couple, Absinthe the green and Amethyst the purple.

 
First off I have to say I LOVE the bottles, the velvet cap is very cute and something a bit different from other polish bottles.

 
The colours are pretty, deep jewel shades which dry to a matte finish.  I'm not a huge fan of matte polishes but I figured the glitter in these might change my mind.

 
And failing that I can always top coat them for a super shiny glittery finish instead.  I'm looking forward to trying these out, keep yours eyes peeled for swatches over the next few posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment