Monday 15 April 2013

Stamping over glitter

I think the colours are a bit too close on this one to really give the proper effect but I do like how it turned out.  In person it looked very foily and quite like nail wraps.

 
Kiko Mirror Nail lacquer in Violet stamped over 2True's Shade 6 from the other day.

 
Again I am delighted with how the Mirror polish stamped, so opaque and easy to use, if you're someone who stamps then a few of these polishes would definitely be a good addition to your collection.

 
I think the pattern I chose combined with the similar colour I stamped with and the glitter underneath meant that it wasn't quite as obvious as I would have liked but it was still a pretty manicure to wear for the day.

2 comments:

  1. That really is lovely. Kiko's mirror collection are next on my list!

    N

    ReplyDelete
  2. This creates such a neat effect!

    ReplyDelete