Monday 1 April 2013

Color Club Halo Hues 2013 - My Picks

I have been lusting after the Color Club Halo Hues for a while now so when I heard that RWBeauty had started stocking them I had to make a sneaky purchase. 
 
 
There are 6 colours in the collection but I was very good and only grabbed two, Beyond, the dark grey / black, and Eternal Beauty, the purple.
 
 
They arrive super fast from RWBeauty and very well packaged.  The polishes are priced at £6.49 each, P&P is an additional £2.95 which isn't too bad considering there are very few places which sell Color Club in the UK reliably.

 
I can't wait to try these out, I have been lusting after a black holo since the days of the original My Private Jet by OPI so I am really hoping this has some serious holo goodness when applied.

 
It looks quite promising from the bottle!  Look out for swatches and full manicures using both colours coming very soon.
 
Have you tried any of the Halo Hues?

No comments:

Post a Comment