Friday 5 April 2013

Color Club Halo Hues 2013 - Beyond

I've wanted a black holo for FOREVER and Beyond is very close to what I have been hunting for, let's get straight to the good stuff, look at it!

There isn't much to be said about this polish except it's beautiful and hard to photograph, the holographic effect is even stronger in person.


All these photos are 2 coats, a top coat and then a third coat of Beyond over the top.


Beyond applied beautifully, it's a smooth easy to use formula and I was surprised at how well it lasted on my nails as some holo finishes can be a bit chippy.


I'm running out of useful things to say but I have so many pictures to post...


Here's the first post I did which mentions Beyond, with links to where you can buy it and the rest of the collection.


Some holographic polishes can look a bit flat and rubbish in low light but Beyond is really pretty even when it isn't showing off it's full holographic potential.


Even in overcast conditions it has a pleasant shimmer to it which makes it a wearable shade even when the full rainbow isn't on show.


Suffice to say I love this polish.


1 comment: