Thursday 18 April 2013

Nail Junkie Stamped

I decided to stamp over yesterday's Nail Junkie manicure with another of the fantastic Kiko Mirror Collection, this time I used 629 Copper.
 
 
I'm not too sure what this design is supposed to be, maybe some sort of animal print, but I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.  I used Gals plate GA32.

 
The copper colour goes well over the teal glitter and makes for a nice contrast, and yet again you can see that the Kiko polish stamps really well and it totally opaque.

 
I like the fact that from a distance this stamping looks like a full cover nail wrap.


3 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty, the colour combination is lovely. I must get myself some of these Kiko mirror polishes, they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! The base is so pretty and looks great with the stamp over it too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I love the way stamping covers glittery base, reminds me of some sophisticated cut out design.

    ReplyDelete