Monday 3 February 2014

Models Own HyperGel

Today I have a post about the latest offering from Models Own - The HyperGel Collection.
Models Own describe them like this: 10 brand-new mega-shine shades that are highly pigmented, long-lasting and chip resistant. Enriched with lotus flower oil, the gel-like finish gives the professional shine of a salon manicure. The collection is completed with limited edition colour caps, topped off with colour-matched high-shine swatches on the lids that reflect the gel effect finish of the polish so you can select the perfect shades!
I really liked the sound of these and the swatches I'd found online so far made them look very pretty so that combined with Models Own having a half price sale meant that I couldn't help myself and had to place an order, rather than trying to choose my favourites I ordered the whole set, we'll just file that under Pay Day Treat, shall we?
 
Models Own have changed their packaging since I last ordered and I was pretty impressed, the polishes came in a box covered with a branded slip cover, then wrapped in tissue over some bubble wrap, so fairly secure but also rather pretty and lovely to open.
 
 
The colours on the stock photo are pretty spot on, so you can have a look at that rather than my badly lit attempt at a photograph of my actual bottles.  It's always good when a website photo portrays the colours in a true to life way so this collection gets a tick for that.
 
The swatched tops are a nice addition too, not only do they look pretty it will make them super easy to identify on my helmer drawers which is always a bonus.

 
There are no earth shattering new shades in this collection but as a basic range I think Models Own have done pretty well, they've picked a really good selection of popular wearable shades with something to suit everyone.

 
First impressions are good, I'm really looking forward to trying out these polishes and posting some swatches for you to see.  I'm particularly excited about the white and the nude shades, although the coral and pale pink are also calling to me; decisions, decisions!
 
Check back over the next few days for a full review and some swatches.  I'm also hoping that these will stamp well which would be another plus point!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment