Saturday 15 February 2014

Models Own - HyperGel - Coral Glaze

Still working my way through the HyperGel collection, today's offering is Coral Glaze.
 
 
Coral Glaze is, to me, the perfect traditional coral, the sort of colour your gran might have worn in her younger years when she was feeling a bit out there.  It's a sort of wilder, more risky nail colour for a very conservative polish fan.  I'm a fan of a good coral so I really love it, it's a good mix between pink and peach and orange and just bright enough without being too out there.

 
I found application a bit tricky, the formula of this polish is the same as the rest of the collection meaning it's thicker than regular polish, for some reason I found this one harder to control though and it took two thick - very slow drying - coats to get a decent even colour.

 
I still can't quite make up my mind about these polishes, they look great but they aren't easy to apply and I can imagine that would put some folk off.


No comments:

Post a Comment