Monday 24 June 2013

Repeat Nails

I generally try to vary what I wear on my nails and what I post about on here so it doesn't get too repetitive but today I have a polish which I already posted about fairly recently, I felt like it deserved to be included again to give it another outing and more praise.
 
Snow Me White by Sinful Colors is now definitely my go to polish for white, whether that's as a base for neons or stamping or just on it's own.

 
A good white polish, like a good black, is pretty much essential in every nail addicts stash, I think, and in Snow Me White I reckon I have found my favourite.
 
It's opaque in two coats, applies beautifully and doesn't take too long to dry, pretty much everything you could ask for in a colour which is used as a base for other colours or designs.

 
And I even think it looks pretty nifty on it's own. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment