Thursday 13 June 2013

Kiko Sugar Mat - 634 & 635

As you may have seen from my Spanish haul post the other day, I gave in and bought ALL of the Kiko Sugar Mats, today's post features two of the non shimmery side of the range, 634 and 635.
 
 
634 is a soft pinky lilac shade whereas 635 (which I used as an accent) is a light cornflower blue sort of colour, both feature the textured finish of the Sugar Mat collection.

 
I hadn't been expecting to like the non shimmery Sugar Mats as much as I loved the ones with shimmer but I was wrong!  These polishes are lovely soft colours with the added interest of the texture finish.  As with all the others I have tried from the collection they applied beautifully, this pictures are two coats, and dried super fast.

 
Having tried a couple of the non shimmer side of the Sugar Mat collection I'm definitely glad I took the chance to grab them all while I was away and they were on offer.
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big fan of these textured polishes but these actually look like some of the nicest ones.

    ReplyDelete