Monday 29 October 2012

Patchwork Shatter Manicure

I saw this manicure done on another blog a while back (which I can't remember the name of now, if you know please leave a comment and I will add a credit to the original one!).  It uses a selection of crackle polishes to create a sort of patchwork effect on the nails.


To create my version I used Kiko 372 as a base and then added Kiko Rock-top Shatter polish in 600, 605, 608 and 611 over the top to create the patchwork effect.


I'm pretty pleased with how this turned out, although it was definitely the sort of manicure which looks a little better from a distance rather than up close, like in these photos, where you can see all the joins and overlaps.


It's something I will probably try again in future because I do think it has potential to be a really cute manicure.  What do you think, is it something you would try?

No comments:

Post a Comment