I'm rather short on time for posting this weekend so instead of more manicures or reviews I thought I'd do a little light-hearted post which I think might strike a chord with my fellow Nail Polish addicts. ;)
Nailmares or, nightmare (ok, nightmare might be a little strong, but you know what I mean!) situations relating to nails and the painting there of, here's my top 5:
- Finding it impossible to choose what colour to paint your nails.
- Not having enough time to do all the themed manicures you want and have planned in your head (this weekend being a prime example - 4 separate events I would love to do themes for and no time to paint my nails in between, all those wasted ideas!).
- Not having enough hands to try out all the new polishes or nail art supplies you've bought.
- Having a great idea for a manicure, trying it, it looks RUBBISH.
- New and fabulous collections always being released just as you promise to go on a no-buy for the rest of the month.
Tell me I'm not the only one? The pictures alone tell me I can't be alone! What are your own personal nailmares?