Wednesday 5 September 2012

Barry M - Gelly Hi-Shine

I have no real clue what these are but I already I am pretty sure I want them, ALL OF THEM.  Barry M have just released this picture on their Facebook and Twitter sites: 
 
 
The real question is, what are they?  They seem to be being pitched as a Shellac or Gelish type alternative but I can't see how any polish can compete with a UV cured product for wear and chip resistance?  Although there have been a few similar sounding releases recently, I'm pretty sure Revlon or L'Oreal have some coming out soon, or possibly they are out already. 

 
 
Barry M also say 'one coat' which means they could be good for stamping?  But then again they say Gelly on the bottle so are they a jelly or sorbet like finish?
 
Who knows, not me, I just thought I would share the news, picture and speculation.  Fingers crossed Barry M give us more information soon!

Apparently these will be avaliable in Superdrug on September 26th & then in Boots on October 3rd.
 
What do you think they might be?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh looking forward to trying these out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete