Tuesday 24 April 2012

New Kiko!

A while ago Kiko launched 40 new shades for Spring / Summer 2012. I am a huge fan of Kiko polishes and have been buying them for the last few years while visiting my parents house in Spain.  So I was excited to see even more colours being released in their fantastic formula.



After having a look online I chose the ones I felt that my collection most needed, not that my collection really needs anymore polish!  I picked my favourite 12 and sent the list to my parents so they could pick them up for me until my next visit, the varnishes are slightly cheaper in Spain and I don't have to pay P&P so it works out better value.  These were my picks.




It's always difficult choosing from online swatches but Kiko's polishes tend to be pretty good matches so I was fairly confident that I would like what I'd chosen.  On Friday of last week I got an email to say that the UK Kiko site had all polishes on offer at £2.50 each so I messaged my parents to check if their stores were the same and soon got these pictures back...




My lovely dad is very well trained in taking nail polish pictures!  The polishes are €2,50 in Spain at the moment, so even more of a saving.  I can't wait to see them in person, I am going out there in about a months time or my parents have friends coming back sooner than that so I may even get them before I visit, if not I just have to work out how to get them into my hand luggage for the flight. 

If you haven't tried Kiko polishes now is a great time to do so, as I said they are all down to £2.50 on the Kiko website and if you register with them you get your first order with free P&P which is a big saving (P&P is normally pretty expensive).  The polishes come in a great selection of colours and are one of the best formulas I have tried so definitely worth trying now they're available in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment