Thursday 19 April 2012

L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick - Rebel Red, Nude Ingenue & Impulsive Fuschia

Boots 3 for 2 will most definitely push me over the edge into bankruptcy some time very soon, it makes everything seem like such a good deal!




This time I took the opportunity to add another three of the L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipsticks to the two I already have, and I chose Rebel Red, Nude Ingenue & Impulsive Fuchsia.



I love the packaging on these, they are so sturdy and well made feeling and the lids seem to really clip on well so no worries about them popping off in your make up bag.

I'm really pleased with all three colours, a perfect neutral nude, a lovely sheer red and a bright pop of vivid fuchsia I will definitely be wearing them all a lot.


The colours seem slightly more sheer than their Revlon Lip Butter counterparts which may be good or bad depending on what you're after, for more coverage I would definitely lean towards Revlon but for a sheer wash of colour the L'Oreals are perfect.



 Some quick swatches on my arm

Overall I am really impressed with these so far, the wear on them isn't amazing, I tend to get around 3 hours maximum before I like to top up but they're so light feeling and quick to apply that it isn't a hassle to have to apply them fairly regularly.

As someone who doesn't get on very well with proper lipsticks these are ideal for me and I may have to add a couple more shades to my collection in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment