Monday 16 April 2012

L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick - Aphrodite Scarlet & Dating Coral

After falling for the Revlon Lip Butters recently, which I blogged about here and here, I decided to try a couple of the new L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipsticks too as they have been described as a similar sort of product.  Superdrug had a Buy 1 Get 1 Half Price deal on so I picked up Aphrodite Scarlet and Dating Coral to try.




The packaging is great, sturdy and easy to handle and with the added bonus of having colour coordinated packaging based on the shades, I hate lipsticks which all look the same until you take the lid off.








Aphrodite Scarlet is a pinky red and Dating Coral is, as you would expect, a soft coral shade. Here are a couple of quick swatches on my arm to show the colours.




Unfortunately I've not had a chance to properly try these out yet as I am sporting a massive cold sore at present but I can't wait to give them a proper test drive as soon as it's healed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment