Wednesday 17 July 2013

Nails Inc Langham Street Fine Sprinkles

Today I am wearing Langham Street from the Nails Inc Fine Sprinkles set I bought the other week.  This shade is touted as being vanilla sprinkles, it reminds me a bit of Essence's Irreplaceable but a bit lighter.

 
It's a golden beige base filled with gold and silver fine glitter sprinkles which merge together to give a sort of champagne shade.

 
This one applies beautifully, two coats makes it totally opaque and it dries fast too, the only downside is that I am finding this polish quite chippy - it's an issue I have with most Nails Inc polishes and why I never tend to buy them full price.  I already have a couple of nicks at the tips and it's only been on for a few hours (other than overnight in bed) so far.





No comments:

Post a Comment