Monday 8 July 2013

Nails Inc Fine Sprinkles & Special Effects Set in TK Maxx

I popped into TK Maxx at lunchtime to pick up a present for some family we're visiting later for dinner, promising myself I would avoid looking at the nail varnish, and the scented candles, and the cookware too.  Truth be told there aren't many sections of TK Maxx I can be trusted in.  However, sometimes something is such a bargain you just have to buy it which is, funnily enough, what happened today.
 
I'd previously been eyeing up the Nails Inc 4 Piece Fine Sprinkles Collection on QVC which includes:
 
* Market Place - Lilac Sprinkles
* Langham Street - Vanilla Sprinkles
* Little Portland Street - Pink Sprinkles
* Devonshire Place - Mocha Sprinkles
 
So when I spotted a Nails Inc Colour Collection set in TK Maxx that looked very, very similar for just £12.99 I couldn't really resist.  It turns out it's not exactly the same set but very similar, the TK Maxx version includes:

 
* Special Effects in Warwick Street
(which oddly is often described online as a QVC exclusive shade with Blue, Red & Silver sprinkles but mine doesn't match that description.  Mine is the one shown here with multi-coloured sprinkles which I think is even prettier!)
* Langham Street - Vanilla Sprinkles
* Little Portland Street - Pink Sprinkles
* Devonshire Place - Mocha Sprinkles

 
 
I'm slightly sad to have missed out on Market Place as it does look very, very pretty but getting the other three and Warwick Street for such a bargain price will no doubt ease my pain in time. ;)

Poor macro shot of the multi-coloured glitter in Warwich Street:

 
After the excitement of my Nails Inc find I couldn't decide on anything suitable to take as a gift to dinner so it looks like it'll be a stop off to grab a bunch of flowers on the way over there, excellent shopping skills there, I'm sure you'll agree!

Look out for swatches coming very soon.
 
 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment