Thursday 11 July 2013

Nails Inc Fine Sprinkles - Warwick Street

Earlier in the week I showed you the Fine Sprinkles collection from Nails Inc that I picked up in TK Maxx.  Today I have a full nail of the day post featuring one of those polishes, Warwick Street, a jelly cream base crammed full of multi-coloured micro glitter, or as Nails Inc likes to call them fine sprinkles.

These pictures are just two coats and the polish is wonderfully opaque, you could almost get away with just one it covers so well.


The polish applies smoothly and dries pretty fast too which is an added bonus and although the glitter is a tiny bit rough it's easily smoothed out with a generous coat of top coat.


On first inspection I would say the fine sprinkles are in a white base but in some lights it seems to lean a mauve or lilac sort of colour, I'm not sure if that's the colour of the base or just the sprinkles making it look that way, either way it's very pretty.


The fine sprinkles collection is a softer more subtle little sister to Nails Inc's Sprinkles collection which I posted about HERE.  The fine sprinkles give a more subtle, gentler look than their rather more in your face big sister collection.

I really like this polish, it's a more subtle glitter look with a nod to recent indie collections which feature glitter suspended in creamier bases, I can't wait to try out the other 3 in the set, if they're half as pretty as Warwick Street the set will have been the bargain of the century!


No comments:

Post a Comment