Sunday 21 July 2013

Granny Squares Progress

In spare moments I am adding to a collection of granny squares which I don't really have a set purpose for, they are mainly to use up the yarn left over from this blanket.
 
 
I've bought another ball of cream yarn with a vague idea of joining them together using that, although whether they will become another baby blanket or a cushion cover or something else altogether I don't really know yet. 
 
If you have any suggestions then add them in the comments below, I should probably branch out and try something new soon rather than constantly making blankets. :)

2 comments:

  1. Brenda Calland22 July 2013 at 23:04

    how about a blanket for your long suffering assistant? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's getting a share of the giant one when it's done, he doesn't need another, although I'm sure he'd disagree on that. ;)

    ReplyDelete