Tuesday 8 January 2013

New Kiko

My parents were over visiting from Spain for Christmas and they brought me three of the new Kiko glitter polishes from the Dashing Holiday collection, unfortunately I only managed to get one very rubbish bottle shot:
 
 
The online swatches give a good idea of the colours:

 
 
So far I have only used Starry Indigo for a Christmas manicure:
 
 
I can't wait to try out the other two, and possible add the rest of the set to my collection, they're available here on the website, with 30% off!
 
The polish applied beautifully and was fully opaque in just two coats which for a glitter is brilliant, I think.  Although not quite so smooth to apply as Kiko's gorgeous creams it did go on fairly nicely and lasted really well.  I am hoping the other two are just as fantastic when I get around to trying them out.
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment