Thursday 20 December 2012

Snow Scene.

 
Today I have a snow scene manicure to show you.  I started off with a pale blue Kiko polish, sponge some white over the tips, applied a coat of Models Own Indian Ocean and then applied a coat of Nubar White Polka Dots (perfect snow polish).  On top of all those layers I added some more of my Christmas stickers, and here are the results:
 
 
I am so pleased with how these turned out, I think the extra time and layers in the background really add to the overall look, it didn't take very many stickers to make the manicure look really effective and that's definitely down to the interesting background.



 
Although all the base polishes took a bit longer than usual I definitely think they were worth it and I'll be trying this technique again soon, I hope!

5 comments: