Tuesday 17 December 2013

Christmas Puddings!

 
Another Christmas themed manicure this week, this time some Christmas pudding nails.  I've seen loads of these online so I really wanted to have a go myself.

 
I used Kiko 374, a deep sparkly brown, as the base and then my usual stamping white, a nail art pen, and Bundle Monster plate BM-301 to create the icing portion of the pudding.  I think the stamp is supposed to be a sort of sponged gradient effect but I think it works rather well as icing sugar.

 
I added the finishing touch of some holly with China Glaze Running in Circles for the leaves and Kiko 238 for the berries.  They're not quite as neat as I'd like but I think the overall effect is not too bad, especially from a bit further away which is how you tend to see them in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment