Saturday 6 October 2012

Nailmares!

I'm rather short on time for posting this weekend so instead of more manicures or reviews I thought I'd do a little light-hearted post which I think might strike a chord with my fellow Nail Polish addicts. ;)
 


Nailmares or, nightmare (ok, nightmare might be a little strong, but you know what I mean!) situations relating to nails and the painting there of, here's my top 5:
  1. Finding it impossible to choose what colour to paint your nails.
  2. Not having enough time to do all the themed manicures you want and have planned in your head (this weekend being a prime example - 4 separate events I would love to do themes for and no time to paint my nails in between, all those wasted ideas!).
  3. Not having enough hands to try out all the new polishes or nail art supplies you've bought.
  4. Having a great idea for a manicure, trying it, it looks RUBBISH.
  5. New and fabulous collections always being released just as you promise to go on a no-buy for the rest of the month.

 
 


 Tell me I'm not the only one? The pictures alone tell me I can't be alone! What are your own personal nailmares?

4 comments:

  1. The last picture really made me laugh! I keep calling my daughter when I'm in the bathroom, as my latest holo/ sparkly nail varnish looks so pretty under the halogen lights... she comes in to find me admiring my nails and its 'on no not nails again!'. Oh well, they make me happy :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am exactly the same, my boyfriend is losing the will to live because I keep asking his opinion and showing him my nails and he has little to no interest in any of it!

      Delete
  2. Lol I think I'm going to have to start my own blog one of these days... one way of showing them off to people who actually are interested! At the moment my FB page bears the brunt of my obsession. My daughter is interested when it comes to me doing her nails for her though - she loves having 'exclusive' stamping and personalised glitter and having all her friends ask where she got it done lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be careful or you'll end up doing all their nails! I started my blog to basically keep an online diary for myself and it sort of spiraled from there!

      Delete