Monday 22 October 2012

BBC Good Food Show Manicure

Yesterday my partner and I headed off the The BBC Good Food Show at the SECC, we were lucky enough to win tickets from the lovely people at the Taste of Glasgow blog.  I decided that this was the perfect opportunity to do a proper themed manicure and The Good Food Show means only one thing... FOOD!

I'm really pleased with how they turned out and most pleased that some lovely girls on one of the stalls noticed them and asked if they could take a picture!









 I used a combination of stickers and stamping to get the effect.  All my nails are painted using Barry M White as a base with the exception of the two citrus accent nails which are Kiko 355, a sunshine yellow.  The stamping is done using Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Satsuma, Watermelon, Blackberry, Pomegranate & Blue Plum and the stickers are from a selection I bought in Spain while visiting my parents.




And here's our haul, thank goodness we got the tickets for free in a competition it cost us a small fortune, there was so much delicious food and products to try and buy!

Caramel rum; chocolate wine; thai, curry & smoked sea salt and grinder; venison osso buco; a special knife sharpener AND mint, lemon, chilli, ginger and garlic rapeseed oils.
All in all a very successful event both nail and delicious goodies wise. :)

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE THESE SO MUCH! <3

    The Yummy nails are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww these are all really good, can't wait to get my bundle monster plates and do the oranges/lemons, lemons/lime prints.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They work really well, I think I'll definitely do a full manicure with them sometime.

      Delete
  3. Great Mani, me and my daughter are going to the Good Food Show in Birmingham in December , can't wait, :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll love it, we really enjoyed it, it cost us a fortune though - so many goodies to buy!

      Delete