Friday 12 October 2012

Kiko 391

Another gorgeous Kiko polish today.  This one was almost opaque in a single coat but I did two just to make sure.  391 is a lush grass green, it's very bright and probably more suited to spring but I couldn't resist trying it out.  I think it'll be a gorgeous base colour for some stamping over the weekend.
 
The photos are not great, I am really struggling at the moment to take photos since it's dark when I get up and dark when I get in from work, these two using flash really do show the polish's true colour though, even if they also highlight the horrible state of my cuticles!
 
 
 
Excuse my wet hands here, it is not a very nice day in Glasgow and the best light was on the train, where I had to manhandle by wet umbrella, this shot is in daylight and gives quite a good idea of the colour too, although the first two are probably more exact.


1 comment: