Tuesday 21 August 2012

Sally Hansen - Garnet Lapis

I love this polish!  It's so hard to photograph well though.  Garnet Lapis is an amazing duochrome that shifts through purple, lilac, royal blue, aqua and turquoise; this is two coats over two coats of black.

Here are a few pictures which while not doing it justice give an idea of the colour shift.






I am going to use this as a base for my new OPI Black Spotted.  Apparently the Black Spotted works better over properly dry polish so I decided to wait 25 hours before applying it, which means I also get the chnace to wear this gorgeous polish out on its own for a day.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is such a pretty colour. I have some of the new Lustre Shine Sally Hansen's and they are also awesome duochromes.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete