Monday 27 August 2012

Models Own - Mirrorball Collection

I saw Models Own update their Facebook page about these over the weekend and now I can't wait to get my hands on them.  They describe them as:
The MIRRORBALL Collection, a completely unique glide-on glitter that will revitalise your entire polish collection! Wear alone or over your favourite colour polish to give a frosting finish, taking nails from boring to BLING!
There are 5 colours:  
  • Disco Inferno - a glittery gold disco bomb
  • Hot Stuff - an intoxicating mix of pink and gold sparkles
  • Freak Out - a crystal shimmer mix of bold blue and purple
  • Dancing Queen - fabulous flecks of emerald, blue and gold
  • Boogie Nights - a multicoloured mix of intriguing purple, pink and blue
The collection launches exclusively at the Models Own Bottleshop on Thursday, September 6th, on the Models Own website from Monday, September 10th and in Boots stores nationwide from Wednesday, October 3rd. 
 
Since I am nowhere near a bottle shop I'll probably end up ordering online, as soon as possible to try and get a set of bottles with the limited edition metallic coloured caps.  I am a sucker for any for of limited edition, a marketing man's dream. :)
 
So far I've only seen one picture, on Models Own's Facebook site, so I've borrowed it for here:
 
 
I'm hoping to see some swatches of these very soon, it will be interesting to see how densely packed the glitter is, I love glitter but I hate having to apply 47 layers to get it to look like it does in the bottle shots so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that isn't a case with these shiny beauties.

2 comments:

  1. I am very excited about swatches for these too.

    I have nominated you for a Liebster Award:

    http://nuthinbutanailthing.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I think! ;) I shall go and investigate the full rules now. :))
    xx

    ReplyDelete