Sunday 9 March 2014

W7 - Fluorescent Pink 2

I love my neon shades and I had to pick this one up when I saw it while I was away for the weekend recently, I'm pretty sure I don't have anything similar, this shade is not quite pink and not quite orange, it's a sort of neon coral colour, very pretty.
 
 
Try and ignore the shameful state of my cuticles and all the dry skin, winter is not being kind to me this year.  Application wise this polish is lovely to put on, it's smooth and slick and very easy to smooth out over the nail.  It's definitely a jelly like consistency though, these pictures are three coats and you can still see a hint of the staining on my nails, in fact, in real life it's actual a bit more obvious so this polish would probably benefit from a white base coat.

 
It was relatively fast drying and the finish is a nice squidgy, shiny look which you would expect from a jelly polish.  For a cheapy pick up from a market stall it's a pretty good buy this one!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment