Monday 26 March 2012

Revlon Lip Butters - Part 2

After trying out some of these last week I was rather hooked. so when Boots started their 3 for 2 promotion on cosmetics I decided I would grab the other ones I fancied trying while they were a bargain, any excuse!

The three I chose were Strawberry Shortcake, Creme Brulee & Sweet Tart:





Strawberry Shortcake is a lovely bright, Barbie-esq sheer pink, creme Brulee is a beigey nude and Sweet Tart is an almost neon leaning pink, but also nice and sheer so not too in your face unless you apply several coats.



Swatches of the three new additions colours on my hand.



I'm now going to try and stop myself from buying he rest of the range as I really do love these but surely 7 of my favourite colours are enough for anyone!? For now at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment