Tuesday 27 March 2012

Models Own Indian Ocean

Some on the nail swatches of Indian Ocean (over 2 coats of Kiko 339).




I love this polish, it has a very 80s feel to me for some reason but definitely in a good way. I'm not generally a fan of frost finishes, which I would say this is, but over all I adore it as the colour and the duochrome shift is so pretty.

And a few more slightly less crisp ones which show some of the colours, specifically the pink, better:




The pink pulls a lot stronger than I expected from looking at the bottle, although that may be due to wearing it over another colour. In most lights it's flashy, shimmery pink but there are also hints of a goldy tone through it and when not in direct sunlight it's a gorgeous shimmering baby blue.

I can't wait to try it over a darker base colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment