Monday 26 October 2009

Everyday eyes

Here are a collection of my recent eye looks, for no reason other than I have taken the photos and feel like I should do something with them. Excuse the varying quality of the pictures, and brows!

Blue / Orange from Sleek's Neon palette:






Pink / purple from Sleek's Neon palette:





Green / yellow:





UD Stash liner and Stash alike shadow from the Sleek Curious palette:






Purples:






Greens:





Teal UD liner:





Dark greeny:





More purple:





I am currently looking into new ways to distribute the colour on my lids, or shade differently, I feel like no matter what colours I use I am always putting them in exactly the same place and blending them in a similar way, although it can look different with the very bright obvious colours, I feel like every look is very samey and I'd like to try new things. Sadly, I'm not finding much out there online, so if you have any suggestions, leave a comment below and I'll take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment