Friday 4 February 2011

Katy Perry - Teenage Dream

I love this colour, it's a sheer pink base with loads of small silver glitter in and larger holo pieces of glitter too. It's what I imagine Barbie would wear if she wanted to look a bit understated.

The base colour of pink with the silvery glitter is really pretty and wearable and the holo glitter adds a little extra something, it's hard to get pictures of this which really do it justice, it's much prettier and more sparkly in person:








And now, a picture of my newly stumpy nails. I have a weekend of hard cleaning ahead and I didn't want to risk wrecking them or having them break too far down, so I chopped them:



One day I will work out how to trim just a little off rather than turning them all into total nubbins the minute I get within 3 feet of an emery board!

No comments:

Post a Comment